VALVES, PIPING, PUMPS & FITTINGS
- Choosing the right valve for your project might seem complex. However, by starting with general characteristics -- such as valve design, valve size and actuation method -- you can quickly limit your options to determine the best valves for your needs.
- Whether you’re designing a new processing system or looking to make upgrades to or maintain an existing system, Unified Alloys’ selection of valves and fittings can help you find the ideal solution for your application and usage environment.
- We have a team of highly trained engineers and pump technicians who have extensive experience in pump installation and maintenance.
We are experts in the delivery of a wide variety of sizes, classes, and materials for the ANSI & DIN markets. A one-stop shop for all your valve requirements. Our extensive product line includes ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, plug valves, butterfly valves, pressure safety valves, and check valves that are used in the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, energy, pulp and paper, power generation, water and waste-water industries, and tank terminals markets.
Petromine is an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management company that is a global and independent supplier of a variety of valve types, controls, and accessories
- CLASSES: #150, #300, #600, #800, #900, #1500, #2500, #4500 / PN10-PN160.
- SIZES: 1/2” up to 48” / DN 15 up to DN 1200.
- CONNECTIONS: Flanged RF or RTJ, BW, SW, NPT, BSP, Lugged, Hub ends.
- MATERIALS: Forged, Cast or from machined bar. Cast Iron, ductile iron, Carbon Steel, Low temp CS, Stainless Steel, Duplex, Bronze, Ni-All-Bronze, Special alloys depend on customer specification.
- The type of pump you require will mainly depend on the environment you are using your pump in and the job you require the pump to perform. Submersible pumps can be used in applications where the pump is required to operate in a submerged location and are obviously sealed units so the water and electricity do not mix. Industrial pumps are usually required to pump greater volumes of water for longer periods of time whereas domestic pumps are generally pumping smaller volumes of water over shorter time frames.
- Pumps are used in many different locations in both the domestic and commercial setting requiring both domestic, commercial and industrial pumps.
- The main uses of these pumps are in heating and circulation systems, showers, sanitary systems, spas, whirlpools, swimming pools, rainwater harvesting, well and borehole pumps. Both domestic and commercial pumps can be placed in-line and can also be multi stage located either horizontally or vertically.
- Domestic and commercial water pumps work in exactly the same way but on different scales. The main domestic water pumps work by circulating the water around the system to provide continuous hot water to all areas of the home when required. These pumps work alongside thermostats, zone valves and the boiler.
PIPING & FITTINGSWe are experts in the delivery of a wide variety of schedules and materials. Our mission is to provide our customers with high-quality products at the right place at the right time, exceeding service quality.
Our inventory of piping usually exceeds 30,000 tons. At any given time, we stock sizes ranging from 1/8′′OD to 48′′OD on ground. Our stock range of pipes comprises of Seamless, Electric Resistant Welded (ERW) and Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welded (LSAW) in Grade B up to X60 with Mill Test Certificates for all products, thereby ensuring its customers receive only the best quality products
- SEAMLESS PIPES
- SEAMLESS LOW TEMPERATURE PIPES
- FORGED FITTINGS
- HFW (ERW) PIPES
- SAW (LONGITUDINAL) PIPES